Blake Murray, Associate
Blake has more than 12 years experience in consulting, most recently as partner at C Care Solutions, a boutique consultancy specializing in long term care, data analysis and customer relationship management. Blake was formerly a consultant at Hitachi Consulting, focusing on strategic information systems planning, data warehousing and .NET custom development. He’s spent the last six years working in long term care technology. His experience ranges from strategy development and project management to data warehouse development and software implementation skills.
Blake’s extensive background in consulting includes:
- Managed the financial rollout of HealthMEDX Vision and provided consulting on the setup, data integrations, usage and training at a continuing care retirement community. He executed user training and led data integration teams while orchestrated implementation quality control and project audit efforts.
- Managed IT aspects of a clinical/accounts receivable software implementation and developed technology rollout project plans for a public long term care provider. Blake oversaw the implementation of all data interfaces with the new application, programmed data loading scripts and performed financial system configuration.
- Directed IT application consolidation during a large acquisition for a public long term care provider. Blake developed process and technical diagrams of acquired custom applications while guiding business resources in strategic IT planning to define an application roadmap to support the post acquisition company.
- Developed and implemented a data warehouse using WebFOCUS and Informix in order to report on call center performance at an ERP software producer. Blake completed projects in call center performance improvement and management reporting from Oracle CRM 11.5.9 using Oracle Discoverer. He also performed a process analysis and requirements definition for the implementation of Oracle CRM 11.5.10.
- Managed all aspects of a time-tracking software implementation from focus group sessions and system design to implementation, training, reporting, and support, delivering software services and training to users in the United States, Asia, and Europe at a multi-national semiconductor company. Blake provided process and technology consulting around project management practices within an ASIC (Application-Specific Integrated Circuit) chip design division, streamlining management practices with teams spread across 3 continents and 6 time zones.
Blake currently resides in Dallas with his wife. He earned his BBA in management information systems and business honors from the University of Texas at Austin.