WayPoint professionals will work with your management team to deliver custom work products that reflect our experience, industry best practices and an independent point of view.
WayPoint strengthens each client’s strategy with a collaborative approach, combining qualitative and quantitative analysis to integrate and align services to improve performance and efficiencies.
Successfully meeting the challenges in today’s healthcare environment requires integration strategies such as the patient-centered medical home, population health, clinical integration, and Accountable Care Organization assessment and implementation. Unlike many strategic planning approaches that involve exhaustive identification and evaluation and often result in extended timeframes, we can nimbly identify key issues, focus on priorities and develop custom solutions within a shorter period of time.
Our strategy services include:
- Integration strategies
- -ACO readiness assessment, design and implementation
- -Medicare Shared Savings Program participation
- -Patient-Centered Medical Home
- -Population Health
- -Clinical Integration
- Market studies and financial projections
- New facility and service line planning
WayPoint has deep experience across the hospital, physician and payer industry sectors. Clinical process improvement models that align incentives between the hospital system and physicians must be developed in order to reduce costs and maintain or improve quality. We have successfully developed and executed a wide range of population health, clinical integration and accountable care initiatives that support the following primary objectives:
- Improve quality, efficiency and patient experience
- Integrate the diverse skills and resources of physicians, administrators and other clinicians
- Effectively engage and project physician leadership
- Constructively respond to market-based transparency and collaboration needs
WayPoint has worked in nearly every operational area of hospital and physician organizations. This direct experience provides the needed foundation to identify and analyze areas of opportunity, and then design, launch and support operations improvement programs that make more efficient use of resources and improve financial performance.
Primary operational review areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clinical service lines
- Management services
- Common and interoperative technology platforms
- Alternate reimbursement and incentive model formats
- Payer contracting relationships and opportunities
Changes in both government and commercial payment models are fundamental drivers of healthcare transformation. End-to-end rethinking of the healthcare organization is required in order to deliver an improved cost structure and high quality care that betters the health of individuals and communities. We have worked with a wide range of organizations to maximize revenue and growth in areas such as:
- Managed care contracting
- Service line development
- Incentive model design
- Alternative reimbursement formats
- Integrated network care coordination and retention
- Transactional services
- Revenue cycle management
- Financial advisory